"To become a leading Pharmacy and Pharmacist Education Program in 2024 to produce graduates of bachelor in pharmacy and pharmacists who are tafaquh fiddin, having a professional maturity, mastering science and technology in pharmacy and halal products based on Islamic values"
To organize a pharmacist education program in the context of Islamic da'wah for a quality and universal equality by implementing:
- National-standard learning aiming at achieving competence in development of halal pharmaceutical products and sharia-based pharmaceutical services as a mean to build a generation of khaira ummah;
- Research in pharmacy based on problem solving and community needs based on Islamic values, morals, and ethics and local wisdom;
- Community service in building Islamic civilization towards a prosperous society blessed by Allah SWT within the framework of rahmatan lil a'lamin;
- Development of ideas and activities through good governance dynamically in the context of Islamic da'wah.
- The implementation of a national standardized education of pharmacist education program based on Islamic values by utilizing information and communication technology (ICT) in order to produce graduates with competencies (soft skills and hard skills) of sharia-based pharmacy services and halal product development;
- The implementation of researches based on local, national and international issues in the pharmacy sector based on Islamic values for the reconstruction of knowledge, quality improvement of education and community service;
- The implementation of community service in order to build the independence of the national community in the health sector towards a prosperous society based on Islamic values within the framework of rahmatan lil a'lamin; and
- The implementation of good governance through continuous quality improvement in a conducive and synergistic academic atmosphere to nurture intellectual behavior in the context of Islamic da'wah to perform the pillars of higher education.